Lady Of Grace

...A Work In Progress...

When Jesus spoke again to the people he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." JOHN 8:12

FOR IT IS BY GRACE YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED, THROUGH FAITH - AND THIS NOT FROM YOURSELVES, IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD - NOT BY WORKS, SO THAT NO ONE CAN BOAST. FOR WE ARE GOD'S WORKMANSHIP, CREATED IN CHRIST JESUS TO DO GOOD WORKS, WHICH GOD PREPARED IN ADVANCE FOR US TO DO." EPHESIANS 2:8-10

Friday, April 01, 2005

Who am I... and why am I here?

I have asked myself these questions so many times in my life. It is not very often that people find the answer they are looking for... or feel comfortable with. It has taken me a long time to figure this out... and I am still learning every day. (Please bear with me... I have faith that the words I put on this website just might mean something to someone out there.)

My name is Suzii. Before I was born the name that had been picked out for me was Lisa Anne. I guess after I came out the doctor asked what my name was... and my mom blurted out... "Suzanne Michelle". (According to my mother... she just knew when she saw me what my name was supposed to be). I am a 35 year old wife and mother. My husband's name is Rich and Hannah is our only child. She just turned 17.

I never imagined in a million years that life would take me down the road it has taken me. I used to think that if I had to do it all over again... I would do it all different. I don't think like that anymore. I believe that the path my life has taken, was paved out for me before I was ever even thought of. I also know one thing for sure... the only one single constant in my life... has been God. (O.k. be prepared... I may just interject a bible verse here and there.)

Now... don't just go clickin' out of here and go to a different website!

I just want to share some of the things in my life that I have been through. Perhaps someone is out there asking the question I asked one night a few years ago... "God, if you have a purpose for my life... you better show me now before I end it all." Maybe I can show them that they are not alone in this world. Maybe I can share some of the blessings I have been given in my life that would bring hope to the world they are living in. Maybe I can share some of horrible experiences I have been through in my life... and just "connect" with others who might feel they are alone in their struggles. If what I have to say... touches one person... one heart... one soul... one mind......... just one........ then "Why am I here?" will all be worth it.

Wow.

*How do you tell people who don't believe in God... that God loves them?* It is easy to tell that to people who already believe in God... cuz they will agree with you every time!

I have so much to share. It is late now... but be patient with me.
~to be continued...~



posted by ~Suzii~ at 3:54 AM

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love it! tbird

3:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MySpace Icons

About Me

My Photo
Name: ~Suzii~
Location: Elm Grove, West Virginia, United States

I live each day the best I can. I thank God for every tiny little thing that I have. I would like to write the book that is in my heart to write... or should I say... finish it. God sees us at the core of who we are... and He still loves us anyway. He is the reason and purpose I exist in this world... and He has entrusted me with a family to care for... and with a heart to share with others how much He loves everyone. (This is a note to self... "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 3:10")

View my complete profile

I will call upon the Lord! Who is worthy to be praised! So shall I be saved from my enemies! The Lord liveth and blessed be the Rock! And let the God of my salvation be exalted!
MySpace Icons
MySpace Icons PREVIOUS POSTS
MySpace Icons

Powered by Blogger


MySpace Icons
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
Myspace Codes

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. ~1 Corinthians 13~  

>
MySpace Icons