Lady Of Grace

...A Work In Progress...

When Jesus spoke again to the people he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." JOHN 8:12

FOR IT IS BY GRACE YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED, THROUGH FAITH - AND THIS NOT FROM YOURSELVES, IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD - NOT BY WORKS, SO THAT NO ONE CAN BOAST. FOR WE ARE GOD'S WORKMANSHIP, CREATED IN CHRIST JESUS TO DO GOOD WORKS, WHICH GOD PREPARED IN ADVANCE FOR US TO DO." EPHESIANS 2:8-10

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Glory

A peace and comforting quiet has fallen on the Bunting household today. The softest of touches has traced the lines of my heart. I have spent the past few hours basking in the warmth of the love of my God... Jesus Christ... who died on the cross so that all... ALL of my sins... would be forgiven. His touch on my life today was so sweet and gentle. Like the softness of those Locust tree blossoms that I smelled for the first time in my life today. I had walked by and been near these blossoms many times in the past... and never before smelled such a soft sweet fragrance. Same as my time spent in prayer with God... I have never before felt his touch in my life as I have just moments ago. I truly will live my life proclaiming the ultimate glory of God. It is so simple... so fair... so right... but mostly....... so quiet and loving.... slathered thick with compassion and understanding. The peace that flowed through my household... actually put my family to sleep. What was quite a lively afternoon is now spent in peace. My heart feels still... and full of the blessings that God has in store for me. Promises that are mine... for believing in him without a shadow of a doubt... and proclaiming his love to others so that they may have the opportunity to share in those promises that He has in store for them as well. If my only purpose on this earth and in this life... is to share the love of God to those all around me... then... I intend on fulfilling that purpose. I have thought this for many years now... ever since my mama passed away... how horrible it would be to have the people that I know in this life of mine... people that I truly care about... not share eternity in heaven with me. I believe in heaven. I believe that there is a wonderfully magnificent place for us to go to when our time on earth is finished. I know in my heart that I will see those who have been saved by the blood of Jesus who have gone on before me... family members... friends.... loved ones who were saved... they are waiting for me in heaven. The people I worry about are those whom I love and care about here on this earth... who are not saved. I don't want them to miss out on all of the wonderful things that God has for them! My heart would break in two if those I loved and cared about here on earth did not get to go with me to heaven on the day that Jesus returns to take us home. I have felt the love that God has for me today. I have felt how gentle and pure and magnificently outrageously enormous and peaceful it is! I know that no matter what... I have to strive to do the work that God has asked me to do while I am here on this earth. I have so much to learn... and so much to share... and so much I want to do. Mostly... like words from my favorite song... "I want to see MY Jesus... for he's the one... who died... for me!" I wish I could share this feeling with everyone! It is beyond actual words... and the ones I have written cannot even begin to...............

posted by ~Suzii~ at 8:13 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MySpace Icons

About Me

My Photo
Name: ~Suzii~
Location: Elm Grove, West Virginia, United States

I live each day the best I can. I thank God for every tiny little thing that I have. I would like to write the book that is in my heart to write... or should I say... finish it. God sees us at the core of who we are... and He still loves us anyway. He is the reason and purpose I exist in this world... and He has entrusted me with a family to care for... and with a heart to share with others how much He loves everyone. (This is a note to self... "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 3:10")

View my complete profile

I will call upon the Lord! Who is worthy to be praised! So shall I be saved from my enemies! The Lord liveth and blessed be the Rock! And let the God of my salvation be exalted!
MySpace Icons
MySpace Icons PREVIOUS POSTS
MySpace Icons

Powered by Blogger


MySpace Icons
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
Myspace Codes

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. ~1 Corinthians 13~  

>
MySpace Icons