Lady Of Grace

...A Work In Progress...

When Jesus spoke again to the people he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." JOHN 8:12

FOR IT IS BY GRACE YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED, THROUGH FAITH - AND THIS NOT FROM YOURSELVES, IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD - NOT BY WORKS, SO THAT NO ONE CAN BOAST. FOR WE ARE GOD'S WORKMANSHIP, CREATED IN CHRIST JESUS TO DO GOOD WORKS, WHICH GOD PREPARED IN ADVANCE FOR US TO DO." EPHESIANS 2:8-10

Friday, June 10, 2005

Pray it! Say it! Live it! Do it!

"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not be in want. (This means that because I believe in the Lord... and He is who I follow... I will always have everything I would ever want... I will have the things in life I will need.) He makes me lie down in green pastures,(He doesn't make me lie down on a bed of nettles with hard rocks for a pillow... He gives me comfort when I rest... in a place that is healthy and vibrant and alive and filled with the all the good things needed to keep me healthy and alive...and to flourish.) he leads me beside quiet waters,(have you ever sat by a stream in the middle of no where? Have you ever felt the peace and quiet that flows there? Water gives life to all things... Jesus is the living water that gives eternal life) he restores my soul.(God brings restoration to your soul. Like an old antique trunk.... worn and battered from being tossled around from journey to journey... let Him restore you like one would restore an antique trunk... make it look like new again. He will make your soul like new again! Amen... I am all for that!) He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.(righteousness = prosperity, safety, security, to bring honor to God! He will guide us to prosperity, safety, security... to bring honor to His name!.... let me say that just one more time... HE WILL GUIDE US TO PROSPERITY! TO SAFETY! TO SECURITY!... ALL SO THAT WE CAN BRING HONOR TO HIS NAME!!! IT DOES NOT SAY HE MIGHT.... IT SAYS HE WILL!!!!!! AND WE WILL HONOR HIS NAME FOR IT!) Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,(I will WALK THROUGH the valley of the shadow of death... I won't STAY there! No sickness, or disease will be in me... period... end of discussion!... because I will WALK through it!!!) I will fear no evil, for you are with me;(No matter what evil comes my way... no matter how bad Satan attacks my life... no matter what rude and nasty thing the devil tries to put in my way... I will NOT be afraid of him... because MY GOD is with me constantly!!!) your rod and your staff, they comfort me.(because of the authority that God has in my life... I will be comforted in all ways... no stress or fatigue or anguish or upheaval will cause me discomfort in any way shape or form... because GOD SAID SO... BY HIS AUTHORITY!) You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies, you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.(I believe this to mean that I am a friend of God... He enjoys seeing who I am... He loves having me in his family... He has given a gift to me and among all of those who are enemies of God... I will share the truth of the life he has for them if they so choose to believe in Him... and in doing so... my life will be rewarded abundantly and it will overflow into the lives of others... only by His grace.) Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life,(Because I will honor God's presence in my life... and because I will fulfill the purpose he has for me... all things good... and His love.. will be with me every day until the day my soul is taken back to heaven.) and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever."(and at the end of my days on this earth... I will live in GODS house... forever! Can you imagine how cool that will be?) Psalm 23 NIV Bible

Share with me all the goodness! Believe it! Have it! Do it! Live it! I'm gonna! People always say this prayer when they are dying...... I SAY........ PRAY IT WHILE YOU ARE STILL ALIVE!!! ENJOY IT ALL NOW! WHY WAIT TIL IT'S OVER????????

posted by ~Suzii~ at 7:39 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MySpace Icons

About Me

My Photo
Name: ~Suzii~
Location: Elm Grove, West Virginia, United States

I live each day the best I can. I thank God for every tiny little thing that I have. I would like to write the book that is in my heart to write... or should I say... finish it. God sees us at the core of who we are... and He still loves us anyway. He is the reason and purpose I exist in this world... and He has entrusted me with a family to care for... and with a heart to share with others how much He loves everyone. (This is a note to self... "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 3:10")

View my complete profile

I will call upon the Lord! Who is worthy to be praised! So shall I be saved from my enemies! The Lord liveth and blessed be the Rock! And let the God of my salvation be exalted!
MySpace Icons
MySpace Icons PREVIOUS POSTS
MySpace Icons

Powered by Blogger


MySpace Icons
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
Myspace Codes

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. ~1 Corinthians 13~  

>
MySpace Icons