Lady Of Grace

...A Work In Progress...

When Jesus spoke again to the people he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." JOHN 8:12

FOR IT IS BY GRACE YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED, THROUGH FAITH - AND THIS NOT FROM YOURSELVES, IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD - NOT BY WORKS, SO THAT NO ONE CAN BOAST. FOR WE ARE GOD'S WORKMANSHIP, CREATED IN CHRIST JESUS TO DO GOOD WORKS, WHICH GOD PREPARED IN ADVANCE FOR US TO DO." EPHESIANS 2:8-10

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Amazing Grace...

I've been asking the Lord lately what my place to be is in this world... be it at my job or just my mere existence on earth. There has been so much turmoil and stress. I have been so close to putting in for a transfer to a different department at work just to get away from who was causing the stress. In my last post... you will see that I had made up my mind to pray for the situation. I know in my heart... that I have done nothing wrong. I have been through a large "growing up" in my turning my eyes to Jesus for his guidance and comfort.

People always tell you to "give it to the Lord"... "Put it in God's hands, he can take care of it far better than we can"... but... there is a trick to doing that! Sure... it is easy to say... "It's yours Lord... please take it and make it all better". Much easier said than done.

I have learned that you have to feel the actual "giving" it to Him in your heart first... before He will actually take it from you. I believe that with all my heart. Words from the mouth are just words... but words spoken from the depths of your heart to God's ears are far more than words... they are honored and when they are sealed with the presence of the Holy Spirit's touch... they go straight to God's heart.

The Lord knows the difference between the two. He knows when we are serious... and he knows when we are just rambling. I have felt Him know the difference in just the past two days.

It is really hard for me to explain how intense the stressful situation at work has been. I have really had to dig in deep to figuring out just how to honestly rely on God for my strength. I had no strength left of my own. None. Not one single ounce. I am not talking physical strength... I am talking spiritual strength. I have sobbed to my Savior from depths beyond human knowledge... from the place where words do not exist.

I have questioned my own existence on this earth. The feeling of having absolutely no spiritual strength makes one feel less that an speck of dust. That feeling cuts deep into the spirit of your soul from where you were created... and it puts you right in front of the Creator... naked and alone... and He holds out his hands and says... "Come to me my child... and I will wrap you in my very own garments and make you whole. I will protect you and give you my own strength. You are my precious soul and you will be victorious in all things you do. I have waited so long for you to realize how much I love you."

He is so right.

Seek out your Creator... your Savior... your Heavenly Father. Find Him before it's too late. There is so much peace and comfort and security in His love. Allow His strength to build your spirit... so you can fight through the drudgery of this earth with honor... and fill yourself with His grace and mercy so that you may touch and inspire your fellow human beings.

From the Heart of Suzii... touched by the Spirit of the Lord.

posted by ~Suzii~ at 5:46 PM

3 Comments:

Blogger ............... said...

Truly Allah defends those who believe...Al-Hajj 38
(God will watch out for you because you follow him!!!)
Love ya, Suze!

12:13 AM  
Blogger What's my Mission said...

What a beautiful post... and so true... thanks for sharing your struggle... it truly is inspiring.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

God will guide you , if you let Him....you're on the right track...perservere!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MySpace Icons

About Me

My Photo
Name: ~Suzii~
Location: Elm Grove, West Virginia, United States

I live each day the best I can. I thank God for every tiny little thing that I have. I would like to write the book that is in my heart to write... or should I say... finish it. God sees us at the core of who we are... and He still loves us anyway. He is the reason and purpose I exist in this world... and He has entrusted me with a family to care for... and with a heart to share with others how much He loves everyone. (This is a note to self... "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 3:10")

View my complete profile

I will call upon the Lord! Who is worthy to be praised! So shall I be saved from my enemies! The Lord liveth and blessed be the Rock! And let the God of my salvation be exalted!
MySpace Icons
MySpace Icons PREVIOUS POSTS
MySpace Icons

Powered by Blogger


MySpace Icons
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
Myspace Codes

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. ~1 Corinthians 13~  

>
MySpace Icons