Lady Of Grace

...A Work In Progress...

When Jesus spoke again to the people he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." JOHN 8:12

FOR IT IS BY GRACE YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED, THROUGH FAITH - AND THIS NOT FROM YOURSELVES, IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD - NOT BY WORKS, SO THAT NO ONE CAN BOAST. FOR WE ARE GOD'S WORKMANSHIP, CREATED IN CHRIST JESUS TO DO GOOD WORKS, WHICH GOD PREPARED IN ADVANCE FOR US TO DO." EPHESIANS 2:8-10

Monday, July 31, 2006

I Am Truly... Just A Visitor To This Earth...



It seems that since the day of my birth... I have been living this life planned out for me by God. He chose which body to place my spirit into. He knew the intricacies of the woven bonds that would tie me to the family I was given to. He chose the spirits that would cross paths with mine during my life. He knew the ones that would come dear to my heart. He touched the corners of our lives with love and friendship. I believe that He also gave me the most sensitive of hearts... the kind that bleeds tears in a fraction of it's beating.

He has given me compassion for those who deserve and need it. He has given me love to share that is unconditional... a gift that has been passed through my own mother's spirit... to mine. He has also placed in my heart... a barrier... of sorts. One that blocks out untruths and deception. I can still see the untruths and deception... but I do not succumb to it.

I have never wandered the earth in search of the true meaning of life. I have never felt the need. I have never questioned MY God... He has never given me any reason to. I have never had to see for myself what lies beyond the truth that had been placed in my heart as a child. I have never had to hide under the veil of darkness or cower in a shroud of evil that has been placed in the hearts of some.

I have never slandered anyone for being different than myself. I have never forced my beliefs on anyone. I have never humiliated anyone for lack of better use of something to do. I never threw rocks as a child... and I will never throw stones as an adult.

I will walk on this earth until the day I am called home. Home being a place far grander than even the richest of minds could imagine. I am but a stranger in this land. There is not one single place I could go to... that I would feel completely settled. There will always be a pull towards a land not of this earth... far beyond humanity. I can feel it in my heart.

I can only pray for those spirits that have been placed deep in my hearts path... that they too... would share the far away desire of a home that is nothing short of perfection. A place where there are no worries or fears... no lies... no pain... no heartache. A place where you cannot feel the sting... from someone that you love... when they have literally slapped your heart across it's face.

I would never in my life make fun of anyone for what they believe in... it is not in my heart to even consider it.

I am but a foreign spirit... placed on this earth... to search for the true meaning of life... to share the true love of God with those I may not ever know... I am a keeper of memories, good ones and bad... I am delicate, yet strong... I am naive, yet I know more than you think I know.

I will walk to the end of my days... keeping with me those that I love... tucked deep inside my soul. And... in the end of all days... I will keep watch for those that I love... in hopes that my love for them has been strong enough to bind us all together in that place that is far better than here... and I will shed tears of joy when we are bound in freedom in eternity... and I will shed tears of agony for those who are lost in the lies of this earth who will never see the greatness that is stored up for them.

How do I tell them? How do I convince those hardened hearts? How do I invite them to share in the richest of all riches... being... the true and unconditional love of the maker of the spirits of those who love Him?


1 Peter 2:3-12 NIV
The Living Stone and a Chosen People

As you come to him, the living Stone - rejected by men but chosen by God and precious to him - you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For in Scripture it says:

'See, I lay a stone in Zion, a chosen and precious cornerstone, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame.'

Now to you who believe, this stone is precious. But to those who do not believe,

'The stone the builders rejected has become the capstone,'

and,

'A stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall.'

They stumble because they disobey the message - which is also what they were destined for.

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

Dear friends, I urge you, as aliens and strangers in the world, to abstain from sinful desires, which war against your soul. Live such good lives among the pagans that though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day he visits us.


Is it not true what is written? I do not beg to differ. (I found 1 Peter 2:3-12 after I wrote my own thoughts.)
Posted by Picasa

posted by ~Suzii~ at 4:27 PM

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Hi Suzii, hope all is well. Haven't heard from you in awhile and saw that you stopped by my blog so I wanted to come by and leave a little comment. God bless.

10:31 PM  
Blogger Bonnie S. Calhoun said...

I'm glad to see that you are still around. You've been kinda' quiet!

2:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MySpace Icons

About Me

My Photo
Name: ~Suzii~
Location: Elm Grove, West Virginia, United States

I live each day the best I can. I thank God for every tiny little thing that I have. I would like to write the book that is in my heart to write... or should I say... finish it. God sees us at the core of who we are... and He still loves us anyway. He is the reason and purpose I exist in this world... and He has entrusted me with a family to care for... and with a heart to share with others how much He loves everyone. (This is a note to self... "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 3:10")

View my complete profile

I will call upon the Lord! Who is worthy to be praised! So shall I be saved from my enemies! The Lord liveth and blessed be the Rock! And let the God of my salvation be exalted!
MySpace Icons
MySpace Icons PREVIOUS POSTS
MySpace Icons

Powered by Blogger


MySpace Icons
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
Myspace Codes

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. ~1 Corinthians 13~  

>
MySpace Icons