Lady Of Grace

...A Work In Progress...

When Jesus spoke again to the people he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." JOHN 8:12

FOR IT IS BY GRACE YOU HAVE BEEN SAVED, THROUGH FAITH - AND THIS NOT FROM YOURSELVES, IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD - NOT BY WORKS, SO THAT NO ONE CAN BOAST. FOR WE ARE GOD'S WORKMANSHIP, CREATED IN CHRIST JESUS TO DO GOOD WORKS, WHICH GOD PREPARED IN ADVANCE FOR US TO DO." EPHESIANS 2:8-10

Friday, March 07, 2008

Finding Myself...


I obviously have a little bit of competitiveness in myself. The day before yesterday when I was at the fitness center... I rode 10 miles on the exercise bike. 10 MILES!!! Well... yesterday... I made myself do a little better... I rode 11 miles on the bike! I wanted to get off that bike and throw my arms up in the air and holler out "YES!" Instead... I just crawled off and tried to catch my breath!




You know what though? I am so intensely proud of myself! I am a 400 pound woman... NO KIDDING... and not only ((BY THE GRACE OF GOD)) have I been able to stand on my feet 40 plus hours per week... I can workout at a fitness center! I pray for those who cannot... or who does not want to... because I can honestly say that you WILL feel better.


I go through pain each and every day. Physical pain. I know that even though I am hurting... I will benefit from eating better and exercising. I am not going to let you think that it's not hard for be... by all means... no. Losing weight... eating less... and exercising... is the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my entire life. You know why? Because I have no one to depend on to do it for me. This is something I HAVE to do MYSELF. I have to rely on myself... and motivate myself... and push myself... and convince myself every single day... that it will get easier... and sometimes... "myself" does not want to listen to ME!


I just want to be an inspiration to others. I want to reach out with who I am... and what I have been through in my life... and let them know that they can conquer all obstacles that come across their life-path. I have a very strong... never wavering... faith in God. God has been there with me through the very roughest times in my life. He has comforted me. He has brought me a sense of belonging to this world. He has given me a fantabulous family that I love with my entire soul. He has held my hand over rough waters. He has sheltered me from storms. He has given me compassion for others... and He wants you to know that He has all of the same for you.


If I can make my life better... If I can find a supernatural strength in my own soul... then so can someone else. It is hard. It's hard to come to that place in yourself... where you see yourself for what you truly are. It is hard to bare your soul to yourself... let alone others. But when you see yourself completely... for who you are for real.... and who you want to be.... with God's help... you can become the person you envision yourself being.


I would like to report that my legs... even though I am struggling through some ankle and heel pain... my legs have not beet retaining water as much. My feet have not been so huge that I cannot get my shoes on in the morning for work... they have been SMALLER! Things are getting smaller... slowly but surely. My rings are falling off of my hands. My dimples in my cheeks are easier to see. And... even after a long workout at the fitness center... I feel like I can conquer the world! I feel wonderful!


I think of the people on the t.v. show "The Biggest Loser". (The weight loss show) We just watched the show that portrayed them after only 10 weeks... 10 WEEKS... and one guy on their has already lost 100 pounds!!! That gives me so much hope! THAT inspires ME! I know that this is the last time I will ever have to battle being this huge... because I am dedicated to saving my life.


Thank you for letting me download all of this stuff that is on my heart about my struggles and triumphs. It is good to share... It is good to get stuff off my chest. It is good to write.


I hope you see many blessing in your life. I hope you can love yourself and see yourself the way God sees you. I hope you find happiness every day.


Until next time.

posted by ~Suzii~ at 8:09 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MySpace Icons

About Me

My Photo
Name: ~Suzii~
Location: Elm Grove, West Virginia, United States

I live each day the best I can. I thank God for every tiny little thing that I have. I would like to write the book that is in my heart to write... or should I say... finish it. God sees us at the core of who we are... and He still loves us anyway. He is the reason and purpose I exist in this world... and He has entrusted me with a family to care for... and with a heart to share with others how much He loves everyone. (This is a note to self... "Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 3:10")

View my complete profile

I will call upon the Lord! Who is worthy to be praised! So shall I be saved from my enemies! The Lord liveth and blessed be the Rock! And let the God of my salvation be exalted!
MySpace Icons
MySpace Icons PREVIOUS POSTS
MySpace Icons

Powered by Blogger


MySpace Icons
JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes
Myspace Codes

If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal. If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when perfection comes, the imperfect disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. ~1 Corinthians 13~  

>
MySpace Icons